01 April 2015

Rest In Peace, Cyn...

Dear Julian,

I am in tears over this news, it's so horrific I thought it was a bloody April Fool's prank! Your mum was such a wonderful woman, through and through...your poor, hopeless father didn't know how good he had it when Cyn was with him...she was a positive and loving person, she wore her position in pop culture with style, grace and flair which was uniquely her own...and she raised a hell of a man in you too!


I am very sorry for your loss, my friend, I feel like I lost my mum too. Our mothers are about the same age, this reminds me to call mine today, while I still can...but to you, dear sweet man, I feel your grief and hope in my heart the pain of her passing will ripple through this world with love and peace.

Cynthis & Julian in recent years...
We're here, if you need us...but I know you can care for yourself. I hope that all in the family is otherwise well and I will play some easy Miles davis and dream of her tonight...Peace with you brother!















Love, d'Philip
1 April 2015
San Joaquin Valley
Republic of California
Earth