02 September 2015

Come to Grip with Your Fears and Desires




She comes dancing across my dreaming imagination in the crystal moonbeams of a late summer night. We take delight in one another’s intellect, wit and like two characters from a movie long ago, we tenderly tend to one another’s darker desires in harmless fantasy and innocent guilty pleasures late at night. Touching inside her mind, my words penetrate her body’s rhythm and flows as if I were lapping at her honey pot, a fool out of control devouring her imaginary nectar and drooling while we roll always the time in a playful sort of way. No foul, no harm and neither of us had any intention of doing this again, but we did a few nights or week later…and it was even better the second time. Days have gone by, the moon grows as full as it could be, its brilliant beams spilling over the valley and I am still, I wait for her to come sultry, secretly surprising me, enticing me to do it once more…for the third time, tonight?









Once upon my imagination, she wore my sex on her sleeve like a heart on a string, a yo-yo motion, a new emotion and a strong desire to play…thinking of drinking the stinking tea, the feeling of reeling, kneeling on the ceiling and praying to a goddess I only know in mind, it’s a fantasy that becomes more real every time we play this game, it seems to be the same, she’s falling in love with me and I’m Grateful she came…I just want it to stay fluid, moving waters like tide pulled in the lunar cycle, drifting the unknown together, not looking forwards or back, just into one another’s eyes of the world, windows to the universe hiding inside each of our souls…no one controls the future, I say, no one controls your laugh and whatever happened to either of us in the past is just that, it’s gone, it’s past and keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes upon the road…don’t worry about growing old, being young or fitting in, none of that matters now…only now, in the dark, alone in the night, just you and me…whatever you please, whatever I have, it’s yours for the taking, I share everything, anything you ask…take off your mask and face your fears and desires!










Daring you, devour me deeply, drape your passion across my guarded bow, lick my sternum and bite my neck…you can check my pocket, you can check my shoes but the size I’ve got going gets me singing the blues when I’ve nothing to lose, nothing to choose but chasing this dream, this endless imaginary stream of consciousness sweeps me away, I splash, I play, I pretend to go to bed at the end of the day but I lay awake, lay awaiting, lay alone…there’s nobody home inside of my head. I get up, get out of bed, drag a comb across the dead and forgotten, tossing out the rotten and hoarding all the rest…wanting to save them to share with those I love and know best and you…and the rest of this is just a mess. I’ve got 99 problems, but dreaming about my cock deep inside of you ain’t one of them, that's never a problem indeed…then again, maybe it’s true that what we think, we say and sometime we do too.











Twisting melodies, delicate obscenities and diddling with my fingers in you…it’s a half quarter rain dance, some of its prayer I’ve got nothing to hide from, I’ve got nothing to wear but still I’m scared that once again, when we’re done, we’ll be nothing more than the most casual of friends. Then again, again...you wouldn't do that me, or to you and even if you tried, I doubt you could stop this obsession, this unrelenting passion crashing from places neither of us knew before...or since. It's your season now, you decide what works best, from time immemorial to the rest of enternity...it's ore than forever, it's "five-ever" and that's not enough...we can't resist this powerful thing, this crazy little called Love.















Days become moments, moments last forever and time flies by in a flash…I feel the tenderness together and my mind begins to crash on those rocks of reality, it’s still not you and me but this darkness, distance has to give…it always does. When has the sun refused to shine after even the longest, blackest of nights, the light always follows like creation after chaos, it’s the living cycle of all things, it rings true for me and you as well, as above so below as the magic man bends and glows, the sparkle of diamonds, emeralds, rubies and sapphires igniting those passions, burning those fears and giving life to new desires…C’mon baby light my fire, I whisper like the ghost of Jim Morrison, I swear we can get no higher! You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I didn’t admit our fate, inside your Love I feel inspired…











You and I have a lifetime of memories to live together and still, it’s like we’ve known one another a lifetime already…I want to keep this steady and true, this mixed up, exciting thing between me and you and only hope you feel the same. It drives both insane, I can feel it rattle me deep in my soul…but with all my rock and all my roll, I want to loose control and free fall in space alone together…












I see your face whenever I close my eyes, as clear as these California skies and deep as the desert nights…it’s alright, you can touch you like I want to do, you can tell me anything you want to say…I always listen, never walk away and still, above all it’s your sensual, sultry sexy soul I most admire as take a firm grip around me fears and desires…