14 August 2015

A Friday Flashback…


Official 2014 Publicity Image
To put it simply, it’s been a shitty week on the left coast…for me, at least. I didn’t get anything I wanted to accomplish done and I’ve been wrestling with a gut wrenching family issue for the better part of two weeks…I’d say I’m glad it’s finally Friday but honestly, it’s just another fucking day of the week. Now I get to suffer two days with the family, dealing with their individual problems and pains. No weekend relief, no escape from the demands of the day to day, just two more days in a long series of sleepless nights and sizzling days. In fact, I’m not even sure why I’m bothering to write this, I’m certainly not going to share the troubles in my heart with people who barely know me or mine; I guess I forgot to post a silly “throwback Thursday” image, so I’ll include one in this short blog; there’s the only reason I’m bothering to write, to share an old photo of myself when I was in a happier moment. Please don’t feel bad for me, I need no sympathies because this is what everyone goes through…life is nothing if not a series of up and down moments, right? Want to know the truth? I need to get fucked, that’s what I need!



Okay, well I’m writing this from the back patio chill space, that’s where this photo of me was taken exactly one year ago today (14 August) and although I might look happy because of the smile in this picture, in truth, I was more stressed, less satisfied and about to lose my cool when that photo was taken for the back cover of my book (“My BiPolar Reality; How Life Goes On..”). I feel better today, in this moment than I did when that photo was snapped, so again…no sympathies, please! I have no plans for the day, unless you count folding laundry, cleaning house and reading a plan. To me those aren’t really plans, they’re obligations, they’re responsibilities, mere chores that are required of me daily so I never plan for them I just do them route function style. I left the dog out back for the morning, he gets in the way when I’m in the “white tornado” mode of cleaning. I let him back inside in a spell, but for now…here’s the photo and a simple wish for you all to have a good day, a splendid weekend and be good to those you love because one day you’ll need them to be good to you in return!










Peace,
d’Philip
14 August 2015
The San Joaquin Valley
Republic of California
Earth.