12 October 2014

When Personal History Doesn’t Repeat Itself

Sunday//12 October 2014///21:24;//The Farmhouse Estate.Ceres.California

As I sit here on a balmy Sunday evening, listening to old Beatles songs of days gone bye, I'm reading my own book (“My BiPolar Reality; How Life Goes On…”) because I’ll be doing some interviews and discussions about it this week. I was picking out my “talking points” when I started noticing the patterns that I always seemed to repeat in my life. I recall those other times when I have come to this point in my career when I’m almost there, I’m about to break through but, instead I don’t break through; I break down, I crumble and fail, I falter and trip or stumble into some kind of strange vortex full of fear, sadness, anger and rage. I feel myself at this point right now, in fact, I have been this far before but the difference is this time, instead of crumbling in on myself, I have learned to master these emotions and I’m trying to utilize them in the management of my BiPolar Reality. For the most part it’s working too, I have been more successful this time than any other attempt before, we’ve successfully relocated ourselves to where I need to be, I am making connections and reaching out to larger contacts who, I hope, will see the spark of creative insight I offer and they too will step forward into this parade I feel myself leading…but there is still one other thing that’s significantly different with this time around, this time I have the truth on my side.

One of the common contributing factors in all my past failures has been the missing element of absolute truth to the vision. I have these moments where I can see how things will work out but I don’t see it all so I filled in the blanks with bullshit. This time, there’s no bullshit about it, this time around I am following the absolute truth, as strange as it seems at times, it’s what is real in this current we’re flowing with now and so I have faith and conviction, this time it’s very different because nothing has been a figment of my over active imagination. I still don’t see all the parts of the visions, but instead of filling them in with my imagination, I’ve just let them fill themselves with whatever happens. The strange part is, even though it’s a little more scary, sometimes I feel like an abolute idiot because I won't know the exact answer and I don't like feeling that way about myself. Yet, given a little time things do indeed seem to be coming together just about exactly as I had seen them in the first vision I had of this reality. Things are coming together, just not how I would have imagined them and that’s the key to our success this time, I am spending my imagination on my work, not holding together the bullshit. It is hard, don’t get me wrong, I struggle every day with managing my symptoms, helping my family feel at home 2,000 miles from where they grew up and dealing with a mass amount of business and legal shit which drives me crazy. I recognize that I can’t continue doing this for too much longer too, I need help in different ways both now and in the very near future (when the book is released), but again, I’m trusting these “blank spots” to fill themselves in so I can just do what I do best…being d’Philip, an author/artist/activist and happy family man!

The night grows later, it’s nearly 21:30 and my music is reaching a climax with side 2 of “Abbey Road”, so I’ll take that as cue to start wrapping things up and shutting my little outside work space down. I love having the ability to work outside, especially at night. It’s my favorite place to write because almost all other outside stimuli is obscured in the shadows. I focus on the glowing keyboard and screen of my little XPS, I get lost in the music and I’m writing, reading, imagining and thinking for hours…just like I saw in that last vision of how to get where I where I need to be in my life…which, surprising to me, is very much like that very original vision I once had for myself all those years ago, when this Beatles music I’m now listening to was still on The Hit Parade, I wanted to be here, in California, a family man and famous artist. It’s not exactly how I thought I would get here, but yet, here I find myself and although it’s still evolving and happening as I live and breathe, this is what happens when my personal history doesn’t repeat itself!

As I conclude this article, I suppose the message I really find is that one should always remain focused on THE TRUTH of one’s vision and nothing else; at least that’s MY message in this post. As I think about it too there’s SO MUCH bullshit out there in the world, we get it from ALL SIDES every day, don’t we? I see on the news, in our leaders, in the companies who try to market things…I even see it in people I meet, sometimes in the people I know and love too, don’t you? Therefore, when I find myself in moments like this, completely alone with myself, there’s at least one truth I can still cling to, my own truth. What is that truth I hold on to? I suspect it might be different for different folks, but for me it goes something like this; There is Nothing Closer to God than Family because All You Need Is Love When You Give Peace a Chance to Imagine a Blue Planet of Bliss! Now, you may say I’m a Dreamer, but I’m not The Only One and so, there you have it…at the conclusion of side two, with the love you take being equal to love you make and all that, there’s the little bit of Truth I Know For Sure.

Thanks for spending your Time reading me, I hope it was worth your while…I’d be honored to have it shared with your friends, if you think it matters and otherwise, I simply wish you all nothing but the very best health, the most fair of fortunes and an ever-lasting sense of Love for Life…

Have Peace, Share Love, Find Bliss!
d'Philip Chalmers, 10/12/2014, Ceres, California

Gratefully yours,

d’Philip